Below you’ll find a high level outline of what our Jump Start coaching project may look like. In terms of the specifics, there are two phases to our program…
A) PHASE ONE – Gathering an understanding of available options & developing a plan
Phase One would involve 6 meetings designed to have a focus on three components.
i) make you aware of what actually is digital marketing and where would be the specific value to you
ii) identify, analyze and select a sub-set of digital marketing techniques based upon the resources, time and money available
iii) develop a draft digital marketing strategic plan that can easily be merged with your traditional marketing plan
Content would include…
- comparison of digital marketing vs traditional marketing
- review of your current traditional marketing strategy
- discuss initial business goals and targets and establish criteria for marketing success
- identify the best target audience
- specific advantages to prospect generation and customer relationship building
- interaction of Digital Marketing with conversational selling
- methods of creating a digital conversation
- strength and value of digital marketing techniques
- description and value of e-newsletters, blogging, twitter and facebook
- description and value of audio files, podcasting and teleseminars
- description and value of webinars, recorded video files and live video broadcasting
- identify the time, resources, and costs required for each digital marketing technique
- review stages of the typical buyer cycle
- select the proper balance of digital marketing techniques for each stage of the buyer cycle
- methods of creating prospects, followers, friends, fans and building/supporting a community
- identify the steps to developing a functional Digital Marketing strategy
- develop a draft Digital Marketing strategy designed for the target audience
Focus of Meeting 1… Orientation to Blending Traditional & Digital Marketing
- orientation to digital marketing and what is the specific value to you
- the role and type of an effective customer digital communication hub
- how is a digital marketing strategy document created
- identify business goals & targets
- establish criteria for marketing success
- steps involved in implementing an effective strategy
Focus of Meetings 2 thru 5… Creating a Communication Hub & Building Relationships
- high level discussion of specific techniques and their time & cost requirements
- driving prospects and customers to your communication hub
- four interactive sessions will be scheduled to discuss…
(i) webinars, slidecasts and live video streaming
(ii) podcasting and recorded video broadcasts
(iii) blogging and twitter
(iv) facebook and private social networks
Focus of Meeting 6… Motivating, Nurturing & Engaging Prospects To Become Customers
- identify target audience, business objectives and corporate resources available
- select best mix of digital marketing techniques based on available resources, time and budget
- identify key implementation issues
- create draft digital marketing plan document
The six meetings would be scheduled at your convenience and would involve blending education and training with a few “homework” exercises. The goal is to complete a meaningful draft digital marketing plan and identify which techniques and processes may be worth implementing over the next 6 months.
This planning document must have stated objectives, a clear definition of success and a method that will measure how the goals are being achieved.
B) PHASE TWO – Enhancing the action plan to implement the best options
After developing the draft Digital Marketing plan within Phase One, you need to create a step-by-step process to assist you with the actual implementation of your unique digital marketing strategy.
Our goal is to identify and implement those individual techniques that will act like a magnet and attract those prospects that have pre-qualified themselves and are interested in talking directly to you about possible solutions. This approach is not a replacement for, but rather an enhancement to, your normal traditional marketing efforts.
Although there are many tools available, the selection list will likely be composed of 10 techniques and will include webinars, slidecasts, blogging, podcasting, live video streaming, recorded video broadcasting, twitter, facebook, private social networking and using your website or content management system as a central information hub.
Based on the results of Phase One, you will select those techniques most appropriate to you and then will develop an effective step by step implementation strategy for each selected technique. Specific issues to be discussed and evaluated will include…
i) specific software and hardware requirements,
ii) skills and training required,
iii) implementation timeline requirements
iv) possible vendor options and costs
v) resources available internally & externally
vi) steps necessary to test the value of the technique
vii) construction of a 6 month, detailed implementation timeline
For each technique or process selected from the list of 10 possibilities, meetings would be held at your convenience to define and create a working document which outlines the necessary steps to successfully implement that digital marketing technique. Once again, your 6 month implementation process matrix would be based upon available resources, time and budget.
Education and training assistance for each technique or process selected, would be scheduled at your convenience. Additional coaching assistance to answer ongoing questions as each individual technique or process is actually implemented over the 6 month project period, can be offered.
To achieve more qualified sales leads and build stronger client relationships through your strategic digital marketing program. based on past experience I would recommend that Phase Two is composed of at least 4 modules…
iii) private social networking
iv) using your website or content management system as a central information hub and as a method of creating an email list of qualified prospects.
Often it makes good business sense to build a marketing plan that combines both an awareness of the options available with a sound implementation strategy.
I hope the above has been informative and useful.
My goal is to work with you to develop and implement a personalized, step-by-step process to ensure you achieve more qualified sales leads and build stronger client relationships through your strategic digital marketing program.